Bunzl Cleaning Machine Solutions have been supporting the industry with service and maintenance of cleaning machines for over 25 years. We work with our customers to understand their needs to aid the creation of simple service contracts tailored to optimise long term performance of your machinery. We then use our expert team of field-based engineers, equipped with dedicated BCMS vans to get your equipment up and running quickly, regardless of make and type.
Our aim is to:
- Minimise machine downtime
- Increase service life and machine productivity
- All field-based engineers are experienced on a wide range of cleaning equipment
- Tesseract Service Management System
- All engineers have access to their own tablet and smartphone technology
- Two tailored service options
- National stock holding center of spare parts and machines
- Next-day/same-day dispatch options
- Workshop availability in Scotland, North West, Midlands, London
- Dedicated team of customer services Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Every customer is different, each with their different challenges and different blends of machinery. We’ve taken the complexity out of service packages and offer 3 different support solutions designed to fit every customer.
Our customer pays a set charge for call outs and labour (excluding parts).
Engineer on-site within 72 hours and labour inclusive. You also get an annual service of your equipment.
Engineer is on-site within 24 hours and includes labour, parts and two annual services.