Cleanline Non Ammoniated Polish Remover
A non ammoniated floor polish remover for the efficient removal of polish from vinyl, rubber, sealed wood, quarry tile and most common hard floor surfaces. For use on a wide variety of hard surfaces and floors. Highly concentrated and effective alkaline stripper/degreaser.
● Liberally apply diluted Easy Strip Floor Polish Remover to floor surface
● Allow 7 -8 minutes contact time, ensuring that the floor remains wet
● For best results scrub the floor area using a single disc rotary machine fitted with black nylon stripping pad or nylon scrubbing brush. Where machinery is not available the floor schould be scrubbed manually using a deck scrubber or edging tool
● For best results remove the slurry using a wet pick-up machine. Where machinery is not available the slurry should be removed using a mopping system
● Rinse thoroughly with a clean mop and fresh water.
● For best results remove the excess rinse water using a wet pick-up machine. Where machinery is not available the rinse water should be removed using a mopping system.
● Allow the floor area to dry thoroughly before applying new coats of polish