The MicroOne range of microfibre mops are engineered to offer the advantages of single use applications whilst maintaining the look and performance of a durable mop.
All mops in the MicroOne range have a proven 99.99% bacteria reduction and are compliant with a wide range of cleaning solutions, including chlorine-based disinfectants.
Within health care settings the single use concept reduces the risk of cross contamination dramatically as one mop is used per patient room and simply disposed of after use.
In sites without laundry, MicroOne is durable enough for a single days cleaning before being disposed of. No more issues of storing damp mops in cleaning cupboards overnight.
Main benefits of MicroOne are:
• Microfibre Flat Mop Cleaning Performance
• Certified 99.99% Bacterial removal
• Fast stubborn dirt removal and spill pick up
• High Absorbency
• Low friction
• Double the absorbency of comparable mops
• Superior floor coverage when pre-prepared
• The look and feel of a durable mop
• Colour coded Blue, Red, Green and Yellow