A division of Bunzl Cleaning and Hygiene Supplies; Darenas Machine Repair Services (DMRS) was established in 1994 to maintain and support specialised cleaning machinery for the cleaning industry throughout the U.K. Our head office and fully equipped workshop is located in the centre of the UK at Curdworth, close to the M42 in the heart of the West Midlands.
Our services include:-
Service and Maintenance
- Maintenance / Emergency Service Facility - We have a fleet of engineers strategically positioned throughout the UK who specialise in repairing all makes of cleaning machinery. Our resident technical experts are happy to advise our clients, and if necessary arrange a service visit. Once we receive your service request we will instruct our technician to attend ensuring the least amount of disruption to your client.
- These services are complimented by additional value added services such as state of the art call logging and engineer tracking, custom reports that can help you to identify efficiencies or development areas, machinery trials to get a better understanding of machinery.
- Our fleet of engineers are controlled by the latest TomTom GPRS vehicle locators updated in real time and forwarded to our central call handling system. Customer service requests are recorded on our system utilising the most up to date Tesseract software allowing our customers to get electronic updates on work undertaken and confirmation when completed. In addition as our system sits in the cloud, our customers have full visibility to historical information on all their fleet of cleaning machinery managed by ourselves.
- Scheduled Portable Appliance Testing (P.A.T.) Facility– We comply with the widely established practices as laid down in the Health and Safety documents such as PM32 and “Essentials of Health and Safety” from the H.S.E. In addition, we provide proof and results of any tests carried out together with serial numbers and type of machine.
- Supply of Spare Parts, Accessories and Consumables – We can supply spare parts, accessories and consumables for ALL makes and models of cleaning machinery, currently in the market today. We specialise in sourcing items from a number of key distributors located throughout the UK, to ensure a speedy delivery and all of the repairs we carry out are within the agreed financial restraints on expenditure for spare parts
- Supply of Machinery – We have built strong relationships with all manufacturers and are in the unique position to be able to supply all makes and models of machinery at a competitive price and with the service back up needed. Additionally, our sales advisors can carry out site surveys or arrange demonstrations to help you clean better, faster and more cost effectively.
- Technical expertise – With a strong engineering background, DMRS have the working knowledge to provide machinery that we know is robust and reliable enough for the commercial market.
- Innovation - We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of innovation in our sector and are able to supply any new machinery that enters the market.
Tub Vacuum Refurbish, Recycle and Replace
Bunzl have created, in partnership with Numatic, an industry first “new to end of life” service encompassing the supply, refurbishment, recycle and disposal of tub vacuums.
- Innovative, environmentally friendly, return to base refurbishment and recycle solution to reduce waste and cost, making good vacuums that can be reused.
- Disposal of end of life Numatic vacuums in accordance with WEEE regulations, reducing your carbon footprint and saving on disposal costs.
- Recycle - 100% of vacuums entered into disposal are recycled.
- Audit trail of all vacuums entered into the service and disposed of.
- Next day replacement of tub vacuums to minimise disruption to you business
- Cost effective way of replacing faulty and damaged vacuums and efficiently.
Comac Scrubber Driers
DMRS are the main UK importer of Comac scrubber driers. Over the years these products have continually proven themselves to be reliable, and in our opinion the most cost effective machines available in today’s market.
The Comac group is one of the world leaders in the production of scrubber driers, with 11.5% of the total world sales in units.
Although we are the main importer of Comac products, we also specialise in supplying all makes of cleaning machinery at very competitive prices.
Call us on 01675 470204 to learn more.